BHU BA LLA ADMISSION TEST (BLAT)
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi conduct a LAW exam known as BLAT. Founder of BHU Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya himself served for many years as a Dean of Law department.Personalities like Shri Ras Behari Ghoah and Shri Tej Bahadur Sapru were the Deans of BHU. BHU every year conducts its entrance test for its 5 year Law programme.
EXAM SCHEDULE AND DATES
|BLAT 2018 SCHEDULE||DATE|
|BLAT 2018 Registration starts on||22/JAN/2019|
|BLAT 2018 Registration closes on||28/FEB/2018|
|Admit card||Before one week of exam|
|SLAT Exam date||1/APRIL/2018 (LLB Hons.) & 29/APRIL/2018 (BA LLB Honrs.)|
|Test Result||1st week of July 2018|
BLAT EXAM PATTERN
- BLAT Exam is divided into 4 sections.
- All 4 sections are compulsory to attend.
- BLAT Exam will have 150 questions.
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- There will be NO negative marking.
- Total marks for BLAT Exam is 450.
- Duration of exam is 120 min.
- Mode of exam is offline.
BLAT 2018 SYLLABUS
- English Comprehension.
- General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Common Legal Knowledge