IIM INDORE INTEGRATED PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT (IPM)
IIM Indore started this programme in 2011, the 5yrs Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is the first such kind of programme in India. It is a unique and different programme for young aspirants with managerial and leadership skills. IIM has announced the exam for its 5 years integrated programme knows IPM-AT (BBA +MBA). Batch for IPM programme will be selected on the basis of IPM-AT (Aptitude Test) Written + Personal Interview (PI). There are only 120 sets in IIM Indore.
IPM-AT is dived into 2 parts:
- First three years
- Last two years
First two years focuses on foundation, and last two years on BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. Apart from classroom programme students are required to complete internship programme (social) at the end of 3rd year, and a internship (business) between 4th & 5th year. At the completion of this programme dual degree will be awarded “Integrated Diploma in Management” by IIM.
Indore.IGNO (Indra Gandhi National Open University) centre for study and examination is also opened at IIM Indore to facilitate bachelor’s degree for students. Course fees for Indian citizens for first 3 years is 4,00,000 per annum (tentative) . For 4th and 5th year students the aprox. Fees is 15,00,000 (including accommodation + lodging + computer facilities +access to lectures+ library)
Admission through IPMAT:-
For admission through IPMAT students should undergo following process:
IPMAT 2018 EXAM DATE & SCHEDULE
Application opened from 12/March/2018, Schedule given below
IPMAT 2018 Schedule
Registration & Applications
IPMAT 2018 SYLLABUS
IPMAT has two sections:
- Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning – 60 questions
- Verbal Ability& Reading Comprehension – 40 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Number System
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Distance
- Time and Work
- Ratio, Proportion and Variation
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Sequence and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Basics of Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Practice Exercise on Data Interpretation
- Sequencing and Arrangement
- Team Selection
Verbal Ability& Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Completion
- Antonym, Synonym, Confusing Words
IPMAT EXAM PATTERN
- IPMAT is objective type and Short Answer type questions.
- There are 2 sections: Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability
- 100 questions in total with 2 Hrs durations.
- Correct answer carries 4 marks.
- Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- No Negative marking for Short Answer type question (SA).
- Answers should be specified in pre-specified orders.
- Quantitative Ability time limit is 80 minutes.
- Verbal Ability section time limit of 40 minutes.
IPMAT EXAM STRUCTURE
|Question Format||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||Multiple Choice (MCQs)||40|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||Short Answer (SA)||20|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||Multiple Choice (MCQs)||40|
IPMAT KEY TOPIC AND MARKING
|SECTION||KEY TOPICS||TOTAL NO. OF QUES.||TIME||MARKS (RIGHT)||MARKS (WORNG)|
|Quantitative Ability||Quantitative Ability: Percentages, Profit and Loss, Number System, Average Data Interpretation (DI) Logical Reasoning (LR)||60||80 min||4||1 (for MCQ only)|
|Verbal Ability||Reading Comprehension;
Vocabulary; Para Jumble & Logical Completion of Paragraph